Paul Bethea replied

200 weeks ago

t just took me multi week to get dengan fragment mobile legend and the main season finished. The following season began and it took me the entire season to arrive at mythic 100 star so quick and I am solo playing. So I was fulfilled on how I performed yet one thing truly concerned me till now. I think mythic division's match making ought to be isolated from Legend's division MM. why? At the point when I was solo playing at Mythic Division MM and I was 50 star , I despite everything get the opportunity to play with legend 5 positioned players and it was disappointing. Some of them simply don't have a clue how to lay the game or even turn like mythic individuals do. I figure it would help the game's MM by an edge when you do this. Presently here's certain recommendations, however you shouldn't get to them excessively fast and work on the bugs and get some rest; I am right now making a play and was thinking about whether you could include like a little knock extra thing, as for instance, when somebody's hits someone else there would be a frill that is a little knock with a gauze on top. Click the link for more: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gacha-life/bidldpedmamenefcipmhojmhjohmblnl
Please log in to post a reply.